Performance Teams Administrative Assistant
Feel the financial industry needs a good cleaning
Believe getting the little things right leads to getting the big things right
Take responsibility by owning your successes and mistakes
Enjoy the process of pursuing excellence as much as the results
Relentlessly pursue improving the financial security of the American worker
Are performance driven
Believe professionalism requires bold and complete transparency
Care more about your talent, values, and performance than your experience
This individual is responsible for supporting the Investment Services and RetireAdvisers teams through maintaining accurate data, generating reports, process client inquiries and transactions, and assisting with preparations for client meetings.
- Investment Lineup Changes
- Drafting meeting minutes for the Investment Committee
- Run investment reports on monthly and quarterly basis
- Collect and organize data for annual performance study
- Process client inquiries and transactions
- Assist with preparations for client meetings
- Entering asset values
- Collecting and entering participant data
- Maintaining accurate investment lineup data
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Organization and planning
Knowledge, Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of work-related experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
About Pension Consultants, Inc.
Pension Consultants, Inc. is committed to providing superior plan performance of the key drivers in retirement readiness so our clients can make a positive impact in the lives of participants. Since 1994, we have been offering in-depth, unconflicted advice on every aspect of retirement plan management, and serve companies of all sizes in a variety of industries across the United States.