Feel the financial industry needs a good cleaning
Believe getting the little things right leads to getting the big things right
Take responsibility by owning your successes and mistakes
Enjoy the process of pursuing excellence as much as the results
Relentlessly pursue improving the financial security of the American worker
Are performance driven
Believe professionalism requires bold and complete transparency
Care more about your talent, values, and performance than your experience
The core mission of the Investment Analyst is to identify investment managers that can outperform their like-kind index, net of fees, to give clients superior plan performance.
- Conduct academic research on the guiding principles
- Conduct research for setting capital market expectations
- Analyzes public material related to investment managers
- Conducts manager interviews regarding people and process
- Conducts on-site due diligence of investment managers
- Effectively communicates research and recommendations to the investment committee
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to analyze information with good judgement
- Approaches job as an investigative journalist
Knowledge, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CFA member or candidate preferred
- Familiarity with Morningstar
- Prior experience with similar work
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
About Pension Consultants, Inc.
Pension Consultants, Inc. is committed to providing superior plan performance of the key drivers in retirement readiness so our clients can make a positive impact in the lives of participants. Since 1994, we have been offering in-depth, unconflicted advice on every aspect of retirement plan management, and serve companies of all sizes in a variety of industries across the United States.